Issues For Gals N Boys

I'll be back... I promise

Hi to everyone who supported this blog for so long. Sorry for the non-existent updates as the person who started this blog (that's me, Pu Niao!) is all grown up and is contemplating on whether to carry on with this blog topic or not. However, as much as it pains me to let this blog go, I have finally made a decision not to give it up nor delete this blog at all. So, there will be new postings starting from next year (in 2009). Which month? I won't say, but do bookmark or favorite this blog's URL and check back regularly too.

Meanwhile, for the rest of you faithful readers, I do have one request. When this blog makes a revival, I would definitely need a new blog layout and would like my readers help. Keep a lookout for any blog layouts that feels young, energetic and give off a teenager vibe so that this blog can come back with a big bang like never before.

So, if you find such wonderful blog layouts, do leave the URL of the layout site in the comments box, just right after this post. All suggestions would definitely be taken into consideration. So, what are you all waiting for?

Posted by Unknown :: Saturday, October 18, 2008 :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------